Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why am I the only one to face a rough time?

I face a lot of humiliation and pain from the other chaps in my school. I ask myself: Why?

The answer always lied in front of me and I just wouldn't try to understand. I tried to be like kids in my school. The truth is I was different, I am different and I will never change no matter how much I try to. I do whatever pleases my mind, because that is who I am. I am one of my kind.


I used to imitate others a lot. A bad habit. But then, that is who I am. Imitating others.!

Me being different in way of thinking creates a lot of problem in school. Kids laugh at the way I talk and react. I tell you guys, I am not a suffering from any syndrome or any brain damage. It's just how I think.

My brother is 9 years older than me and of course, he is a good guy to learn from and the imitating habit paid off. I took hold of all his habits, the ones which were bad too. The best habit I received from him was 'Reading'. It is the reason why I am blogging. I never wanted to be a writer as it was boring work. Reading books like Harry Potter's by J.K Rowling and Herge's: Tintin made me feel that writers are really cool. I started reading the 'hard to understand' kind of books. I thank some of my friends too for making me develop such an habit. This is the only part where I like teachers and some of my online friends have played a role too.

My point is: Whatever trouble I'm facing these years would turn out the people astonished by my thinking in the future. I read many people's blogs which honestly makes me jealous. I strive everyday to improve my vocabulary and put it into use. I've really good ideas that will help me generate a good novel. But, what's success without hard work?


I've never thanked anyone but this is the place where I open my mind freely and speak aloud! Thank you guys! All the teachers! (who have encouraged me) and the opportunities provided.

I hope these rough days I face finally turn out into a beautiful and err..sexy life. Just joking.hehehe....

I kinda' remembered this last moment and now I really gotta' go. So let me say it fast! There was a poster in my school building which said ''Build a great foundation from the bricks people throw at you.'' which had a big impact and will be throughout my life.

-Rahul Kulkarni

1 comment:

  1. Great post boy!
    headed for salvation ha!
    well dont rush things develop at an easy pace its not important to know a lot of things
    its important to know how to use them
    first learn to use the words that you already know more effectively and than slowly add more words to ur arsenal :)

    best wishes broda
    dig it!

    and bad times are the most awesome time because they teach you the most

    ReplyDelete