Monday, March 7, 2011

My first poem : I slept through the whole day.

my first poem.. I really slept the whole day in classroom as I was fed up of my marks.. poem based on real life incident ! :)


I slept through the whole day..Slept through the whole day...

Thinking what my parents might say,

about the marks card i got yesterday

life isn't just about marks, is it ?

without it , my life's jigsaw puzzle won't fit !?

I strive everyday for exams

if my marks would turn into money,

no beggar would accept my alms.

I slept through the whole day

thinking to cheat,

some nerd's exam sheet.

But, the teachers would suspect

''Why is your handwriting so neat !?''

I can't stand the classroom's humiliation,

Dear god, why is there such thing called 'examination'.

I slept through the whole day..Slept through the whole day

- Rahul A Kulkarni.. who sucks in studies. :P

I slept through the whole day in school.. They saw I was awake at lunch break, but i dont quite remember. But there is proof for me that I was awake because some teacher was shouting at me for leaving school campus and going far somewhere to buy a soda can :| :P



Post your reviews through comments, my dear friends... :)

13 comments:

  1. Cool one bhai :D
    Perhaps you should not take studies casually

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool one bro :D
    and sleeping in school, well it happens to everyone :P n the studies part we'll talk abt it later ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm sleeping rocks \m/ and ur poem is okay for beginners :) i mean its good :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ossom Blossom ;) :D seriously :P :D..!! its damn great 8) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. its cool:)
    dont get depressed
    think positive :P heheh b-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesum one nd sleeping is obvious in class :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. did u delete my comment or i forgot to post it? :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha nice! :P
    I love sleeping but not in school. -.-
    Anyways, I like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. saali exam bhi kitni kaminee cheez hoti hain, dhyan do naho toh maro even if u know the answers saala uss 3 ghnton ke liye 3-4 marna padta hain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Poem. Reminds me of 6th std.

    ReplyDelete
  11. its nice, reminds me of C. D. Lewis :)

    ReplyDelete