Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where would we be?

As I was jogging non-stop in the dawn, fully determined to get fit. I tried to distract myself from the pants and grunts, my mind did it again. It roamed in the school corridors which was completely deserted. No fights, no shouts or anything that satisfies our fellow schoolmates. Slowly I entered the classroom where we students shared laughter and insulted one another. Take it a few more years and neither one of us would have the time to revisit these memories, occupying the brain with all those filthy formulas, valencies, atomic mass, p.h value etc..

After 10th class, our dearest friends move away from us as they take their respective field. Where would we guys be after a few years?

What would I do after a few years? Maybe live life king-size or swim in my own tears...

We struggle for our future and forget the present which has a lot of side effects. Like health, relationships etc.. Where would we be?

Life is both hard and beautiful. It gives us both good and bad as I've said in my first blog post: ' The good and the bad''.

No matter what happens or no matter how much study work gets in our way, we should be bound together as a cloth stitched by a needle and patchwork to be done on the 'mistake committed' and move on with life.

My mind came back to its presence and I noticed myself that I was seated on a bench and realized that I had stopped running long back.

No comments:

Post a Comment