Monday, April 18, 2011

Career Confusion- Poem


A fire once lit.
Entering the age when I understood,
that life is sick.

Childhood's lovely.
If I would retrieve the lost child in me,
Only upon wounds I would grieve.


Lots of careers and ambitions.
This is my life!

not one of those fictions.

Formulas and p.h values.
I wonder why people select science stream?

Is it the money that makes them amuse!?

Little does the teacher know.

The textbook problems I solve,

They really are my problems.


Therefore I end,
In confusion.
For all we can hope,
let the future talk.

Written by the engineer of words- Rahul Kulkarni

7 comments:

  1. Cool wrk bro :D
    n follow your heart and not what others day :)
    its ur life n ur ambition :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shri bro is right rahul.

    btw nice poem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pooja: I didnt remove any post of yours and it is coming THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR.. I didnt :P and thanks

    ReplyDelete