Saturday, May 14, 2011

School MASTI !! :D (FUN :-/ :P)

I am writing like a 50 year old retiree since the moment this blog begun..Now screw it :P I am showing my wild teenage side x-D



1) A boring maths class where the teacher instead of teaching maths, started bragging about himself/herself (To avoid suspicion :P) and started scolding me.

"I actually don't like to scold you people. We teachers scold you for your future's sake.It's not like we enjoy scolding.''

I smiled and replied-''I understand,sir/madam (again to avoid suspicion) It's your job :) You get paid for it xD :P

2) I scolded a teacher from behind and he/she ;) heard it.

Approached to me and said-''Promise on your mother you said something about me.''

Me- ''I promise on ''YOUR'' mother that I said something about you.'' =)))

3) Social teacher:"There's some very good shop here.It is my very favorite one .I forgot the name..What is it??
Me: '' Mani shop :| :P ( some shop here where you get supari,beedi and paan =)) ) :P

4) Computer teacher: ''Do you think you know everything?''
Me: ''No, that is the very reason I attend school :| :P''

5) The class was very silent when the teacher said-''Exams are approaching, start studying instead of watching movies.''

I said loudly to my benchmate-''Kal Apsara talkies chale picture? Ho jai :| :P''

6) I did this when I got frustrated though :P
Teacher- ''Didn't bring textbook? Go to your home! Useless..''
Immediately I snatched the bag and bang! I was hurtling outside when the teacher finally stopped me and said-''Behave! Be seated.'' xD

7) I puked in the classroom once when the teacher got mad and shouted at me-''Can't you go out and vomit,huh!?''
I got mad at my teacher. Vomiting isn't in anybody's control. He/She shouldn't have gotten mad at me for that!

I replied- ''Couldn't you inform me before I was going to!?" :P

~~~~~More to come - Rahul Kulkarni

Hope you enjoyed :D

4 comments:

  1. You've got real guts to say all this to your teachers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!!! really a funny post :)
    and btw watch your mouth bro don't get into trouble :P
    Have fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol :)
    awesome :D

    @SHRI BRO
    aah dont worry teacher's dont usually mind all that :P

    ReplyDelete