Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Law of Nature


Why I write all these remains a mystery to myself, maybe facing the same condition as the other bloggers. For all I plead is the outcome of it.

I've not even striven to observe this mentality which the majority of us have in the Indian Society. My curiosity has led me to places for which I believe, am not worthy of.

The good and the bad is the law of nature for which people do not bother to see. Every single human being undergoes a series of bad happenings and for this so what called belief known as 'God' has been blamed about.
I am believing 'God', a supernatural being or perhaps just a belief (Who am I to judge?) himself goes through a bad time too, carrying the biggest burden on his head which not an ordinary being is aware of. A burden consisting of blames,hatred and curses growing rapidly.

So, the division seems fair.

God's gifted with the supernatural powers but has no ability to lift of this 'burden of blames' as I call it. So, meaning that his life isn't an easy one too.


I am not struggling to change any reader's thinking nor am I asking you to stop blaming god which I am certain that it would never stop.

Be it, the law of nature.
My aim which lies in this post is for you to look upon what I am preaching you to know eagerly that no person's life in this world is easy nor the way he/she wants it to be.

What way this post would help you, I am seriously uncertain about it. But I believe it is to be understood by every being as it is: 'The Law Of Nature'.

- Rahul Kulkarni

12 comments:

  1. Amazing. :)
    Great work Rahul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not believing in god is such a relief :P you dont have to take preaching seriously :| you can counter it :) bt i wont :P mast :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going thoughtful.

    saw many agnostic posts but this equating thing is new!

    you're really creative

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nic yaar..
    true lines......
    gr8 work.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work bro :)
    and we cant blame God for anything as you wont know good when there is no such thing as bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i was as good as u.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. true. we're not meant to understand god. thats what i believe. whther you believe or not, that's upto you.
    and a nice idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. another great post bro :)
    and you too good to be a kid :P
    and i am sure your thinking will get more concerete as you grow :)

    and as for me all the good things are gods grace :) and bad things my own doing this makes my life quite simple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello kid :)

    I'm a very strict critic when it comes to commenting. Bear with me. You asked for it =p

    To begin with, the picture you've used is splendid! It sets the theme of your post.

    The post maintains a constant irregularity of thoughts, typical to a teenager. That you're thinking is evident from this. And it's highly commendable that you are putting your thoughts into words :)

    That said, refining of thoughts and their presentation is to be worked on. Which I am sure will come to you with time.

    Of the things I like, the best is the way you finished the post. Personally, I always face a problem in writing a proper finish. Unlike me, you're wonderful in this aspect! =D

    Keep writing! :)

    Asra~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Irregularity of thoughts? Like what? To me, the post looks perfectly built in order.

    ReplyDelete