Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lies..


Lies.. They are a part of life in the modern age . In my opinion it is good to lie here and then .
I think that STRAIGHT TREES GET CUT DOWN VERY SOON .
Here tree refers to a person and straight refers to the person's nature . By straight , I mean that the person is innocent .
Questions might arise that why Mahatma Gandhi was successful in his life then ? The answer is in front of you . Times change , I am talking about the modern age here . People in that age were innocent and trusty .
Teachers teach us not to lie . But you do know that Lying is a part of their life too .
This is silly , but in order to scare us .. They lie ! : '' I am gonna give you transfer certificate if you talk again in my class. '' With this example , What we learn is lying helps . The students have this feeling that the teacher never lies and they shut their mouths . But after years of experience with teachers , They do come to know that teachers are fooling us . Thats normal .

You should have heard your parents lying to the bank people who trouble you on the phone with their stupid schemes and insurances . Who has the patience to listen to these people when you are busy doing something . If you would say '' I am busy.'' They would obviously call you later . And if they call you later , Some members of your family would answer it and lie to them that you're out somewhere .

A mother lies to her child too . " Go to sleep , Or else the sky will fall '' . Shit like that.

Lying to teachers is very important . I mean come on , They would freak the hell out of you .

But of course , Do not exceed the limits of lying.. Balanced lying is important


Great liars are also great magicians.
Adolf Hitler

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Adolf Hitler

P.S : I NEVER LIE ..
- RAHUL KULKARNI

4 comments:

  1. hmmm good post :)

    Lie is something thats as important as the truth.Lie do help in many ways(good as well as bad XD).Its upto us to choose between truth and lie :D.

    well coming to the Gandhi thing, I do respect him but I just don't believe tht he never lied maybe after becoming "Mahatma" he never lied but i dont believe tht ne never lied his whole life and all,m not buying tht stuff :P.the age doesnt do anything if u ask me things may change but ppl are still ppl :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog Brother :D
    We have to lie most of the time these days

    You touched all the points clearly
    Simple and elegant writing :D

    Good Luck for your upcoming works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad Rahul.. ur topics are way to moral for me, but it's kinda interesting that u like these subjects.. dnt ask me why.. :P

    btw, why lie at the end of the post? :P

    Nice work! I enjoyed it.. :)
    like I said, work on the Grammar n punctuations part.. use MS Word.. Bill Gates made something useful there.. :P

    Keep them posts coming!

    Love,
    ~Prachi.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @prachi : That was a lie too u kno :P

    ReplyDelete